Location: United Kingdom (London, City of) Type: Permanent Start date: 14/09/2017
Model Risk/Validation Quant Analyst
My client, a top tier investment bank with a global presence, is looking to expand their team within their Model Risk group. This group carries out the reviews of the models used across the firm, while also assessing and mitigating the risks of the more complex models used in valuation, risk measurement, capital calculation and other decision making processes.
Model validation also includes the designing, conducting of experiments and benchmarking against alternative model performances. They work closely with the finance professionals and FO quants, as well as the traders. Team members have great opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business areas, while joining a group that is growing exponentially. The group is looking to hire at multiple levels.
· Review and validation of front office derivative pricing models.
· Implementation of benchmark derivative pricing tools and models (C++).
· Development of alternative models and methodologies in order to assess model risk.
· Mentor and provide work guidance to junior team members.
· Day to day support of stakeholders in all model related questions.
· Liaise with Trading, Financial Markets quantitative developers and Valuation Control analysts, to ensure speedy review and validation of new models and methodologies.
If this role matches your experience, please apply, or feel free to get in touch with myself at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: AMC/MRVQA/321. To apply for this vacancy: email Arif Khan