Product Manager (EDRM, BPM, CRM)
£70,000 – £95,000 + 10% Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
Location: United Kingdom (West Midlands – Birmingham, West Midlands) Type: Permanent
This is an opportunity to help deliver large scale, multi-million pound, end-to-end digital solutions as part of a Times Top 100 company; collaborating across a thriving business to deliver award winning digital transformations and client offerings. So if you are a talented Product Manager (EDRM, BPM, CRM) in the market for a rewarding and challenging day-to-day at the forefront of digital solutions then this could be the place for you!
You would be part of a firm who promoted over one quarter of their workforce in 2018 and who offer top tier financial rewards and benefits packages whilst advancing your career along the way.
They are looking for outstanding Product Manager (EDRM, BPM, CRM) who have experience in delivering true end-to-end digital transformations, more specifically, bespoke software applications for high profile clients across some of the most complex initiatives on offer. If this sounds like you, apply below!
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a relevant commercial or technical environment with at least 4 years' demonstrable success in consulting (or project equivalent).
- In depth experience of at least one major business vertical (e.g. Financial Services, Health, Government).
- Experience of at least 2 business applications environments (e.g. EDRM, BPM, CRM, etc).
- Responsible for taking the lead role in consulting assignments, building trusted client relationships, whilst being recognised as key advisor in own specialist areas.
- Shapes and deliver major consulting engagements that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit, achieve profit targets and potentially evolving into major projects.
- Agrees objectives, outputs, milestones, timescale with client, together with associated contract and commercial terms.
- Creates well structured & accurate deliverables and presents at up to client board level leading to acceptance of recommendations.
- Ensures that knowledge & experience is captured and disseminated at end of assignment.
- Maintains a current knowledge of specialist areas and provides appropriate thought leadership internally and to clients.
- Manages and motivates team members ensuring that all have clear objectives, receive regular feedback on performance, and have timely, honest project appraisals completed.
- Pro-active in mentoring a group of Consultants.
- Develops own internal and external networks, while recognising competitor strengths & weaknesses in relevant market areas.
- Identifies and takes appropriate action on opportunities to win business, including negotiating and closing at a senior client level.
- Develops new skills & services in relation to current & future market requirements.
- Takes responsibility for devising and costing viable, winning solutions, working closely with the sales and pre-sales teams.
- Contributes to and leads in the formation of offerings and products for existing markets and support entry into new markets.
- Complies, and ensures team members comply, with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
If you're interested in working as a Product Manager (EDRM, BPM, CRM) with one of the UK's top digital solutions providers please submit your CV or contact David on 02077 806 706.