£50,000 – £60,000 See Advert
Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent Skills: Data, Analytics, Analyst, London, Start Up, Roadmap, Deliverable, Tech, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Programming, SQL, Python, Mid-Level
The client believes in investing in your development as a Data Analyst and giving you the time to learn. You can expect to be supported by everyone in the team, not just your line manager
The culture that has been built by the client is reflected in the work they do. The "cool", "rewarding" culture ensures that employees are well-fed (freshly cooked lunch every day) and that the employees are able to collaborate (lots of team experiences).
As a Data Analyst you will be:
- Providing deeper analysis and valuable insights to unlock opportunities and drive informed business decisions.
- Build and implement Data Solutions to help drive strategic business decisions leveraging insights
- Effectively use data to tell stories, communicate key insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards to drive business decisions
- Helps analyse the effectiveness of new solutions to inform whether to double down, pivot, or eliminate a new feature or process
- Ensure the accurate and clean collection, storage and insight across multiple data sources. Use technical data structures to design accurate, flexible and optimised SQL queries that can be used for visualisations and analytics.
As a Data Analyst you should have experience with:
- Start-up culture and independence
- Demonstrable experience in data and analytics or strategy, ideally in a high growth technology company
- Experience working with Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence Solutions, Databases, and Programming frameworks
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets.
- Expert in SQL and have experience with Python and understand data science concepts
- We run company-wide away days and annual retreats to get us away from the desk.
- Our in-house chef provides a freshly cooked lunch everyday, giving us the opportunity to catch up over great food (check out whatsjuliecooking for some inspiration!)
- Stock options to every member of the team.
- Unlimited holiday and enhanced maternity leave.
- Funding for additional training, provide mentoring and work with you to develop a career plan so we can help you get where you want to go, too.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then Apply Now!
This is a great opportunity with an exciting company, keen to expand their network.
Role: Data Analyst
Job type: Permanent
Rate - £60K
Contact: Cara Harkin