Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent Skills: Agile, End to End delivery, Web application, mobile application, project governance, Budgetary responsibility, agile
You will be working for one of the UK's top performing digital consultancies, ranking number 1 in the UK in the design and build of bespoke digital solutions, solutions that positively affect the daily lives of UK Citizens and beyond.
As a Scrum Master you will have responsibility for leading an agile team to deliver bespoke digital solutions that meet the client and user needs. You will be responsible for identifying and removing any disturbances that threaten the efficiency of your team's delivery. You will work closely with other scrum masters and stakeholders to ensure your team is working effectively under the support and guidance of a Delivery Manager. You will take on broader management responsibilities when required and contribute to the Management capability.
As a Scrum Master you will:
As a Scrum Master you will require:
* Effective communication and negotiating skills.
* A strong understanding and experience of agile delivery in software development projects.
* Evidence of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
* Demonstrative ability in managing, coaching and developing team members.
* Experience of facilitating workshops and discussions.
* Considerable experience in a relevant technical environment.
* Maintain effective and efficient delivery from your team during periods of remote working.
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Shares
Contact: Peter Rolston
Telephone: 020 7780 6706
Your CV will be sent to the selected department. At no time will your CV be sent outside of Anson McCade without your authorisation.