Head of Product
£100,000 – £120,000 Bonus + Shares + Medical
Location: United Kingdom (West Midlands – Birmingham, West Midlands) Type: Permanent Skills: Product, Roadmap, MVP, RFP, RFI, Consulting, sales, digital, client
Head of Product
You will be working for a digital consultancy that specialise in bespoke digital solutions. They are not only a Times Top 100 Company (7 years consecutively) but are also ranked as the UK's Number 1 Digital Solutions Provider.
As Head of Product you will be:
- Responsible for directing significant consulting assignments and delivering business solutions that meet client needs.
- Working closely with the Sales team to develop and deliver a strategy for adding value to clients.
- Initiating and building trusted relationships with clients at Board level.
- Responsible for achieving targeted assignment and project profitability.
- Driving business growth by working closely with Sales & Client Management to identify innovative, profitable solutions.
- Responsible for contract and commercial terms.
- Taking a leading role in the development of the Product capability within the organisation.
- Creating strong personal networks and recognise competitor activity in relevant market areas.
As Head of Product, you will require:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a relevant commercial environment with at least 6 years demonstrable success in consulting (or project equivalent).
- Demonstrable experience in several consulting specialisations
- In depth experience of at least 2 major business verticals (e.g. Retail, Financial Services).
- Experience of at least 2 business applications environments (e.g. CRM, eBusiness etc).
- Business and technology experience and a thorough awareness of evolving industry trends and their potential impact on current and future business applications.
- Experience of working with senior/board level with at least 4 different clients and demonstrable evidence of building strong senior client relationships.
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Strong ability to make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands and company commercials.
- Proven record selling to external customers.
Job Title: Head of Product
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £100,000 - 120,000 + Bonus + Shares + Medical