Location: United Kingdom (Northamptonshire – Northampton, Northamptonshire) Type: Permanent Skills: Agile, payments, fintech, consulting, Jira, Confluence, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, PSM
You will be working for a globally renowned financial services organisation, one that continues to embrace the digital era, creating financial and digital solutions that helps millions of customers across the globe.
As a Project Manager, you will be working on high priority projects, managing multiple teams, building excellent relationships and working closely with application, infrastructure teams and third parties to ensure effective delivery within the required project timescales and budget.
As a Project Manager you will be:
* Defining and delivering multiple projects to plan
* Developing and maintaining effective relationships with teams across the organisation, ensuring effective delivery of applications into the production environment
* Working with project / product managers, to manage projects to milestones, risks, issues and finances
* Managing the planning, coordinating and supervision of all activities related to the design, engineering, development, testing and delivery of projects
* Scoping, planning, budgeting and forecasting
* Responsible for management of approved budgets and commitments related to the portfolio of projects
Role: Project Manager
Location: Northampton / Remote Working
Salary: Up to £65,000 + Bonus (5-20%) + Medical + 10% Non-Contributory Pension!
Your CV will be sent to the selected department. At no time will your CV be sent outside of Anson McCade without your authorisation.