Location: United Kingdom Type: Permanent Skills: Senior .Net Developer
Senior .Net Developer
Location - Fully remote UK wide
Are you an experienced Azure/.Net developer that can deliver high quality components to drive technical solutions in an agile manner? We are looking for an Azure/ .Net developer to help deliver solutions to our customers using the Microsoft stack of Technologies.
The role of .Net developer will involve the design, development, implementation and support of custom .Net solutions. Working with colleagues and stakeholders to come up with innovative solutions. You will become a member of our Microsoft Business Applications developers and architects.
Experience needed for the Senior .Net Developer role
* Expert Coding ability with C#, .Net Core, MVC, Entity Framework and SQL
* Experience of KendoUI - desirable
* Azure DevOps experience including CI/CD Build and Release Pipelines
* Azure development experience
* Must be able to obtain UK SC clearance
Benefits of becoming a Senior .Net Developer
* Salary - £40,000 - £60,000
* 10% Bonus
* Pension - 10% matching contributions
* Private medical and dental cover
* 2x Life assurance policy
* Paid training and development
If you would like to discuss this role or similar roles, please contact
Your CV will be sent to the selected department. At no time will your CV be sent outside of Anson McCade without your authorisation.