£75,000 – £80,000 Generous holiday allowance
Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent
Technical Architect - Permanent
We are currently looking for a Technical Architect (Platform) for our client who is a high-growth IT services company providing digital technology and agile software development.
Technical Architect Key Responsibilities
As a technical leader on a project, you'll work with customer architects to design, automate, build and support modern digital service platforms, advising on estimated effort and technical implications of user stories and decisions. Some other responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership working alongside colleagues in engineering, testing, consulting, product management and security capabilities to design solutions of the highest quality.
- Provide technical leadership on delivery and support projects.
- Manage, coach and develop a small number of staff, with a focus on managing employee performance and assisting in their career development.
Technical Architect Essential Requirements
- Extensive experience in designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring and supporting modern digital service platforms.
- Expertise in the latest Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Expertise in automation tooling and proficient in one of the following: Powershell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, Groovy.
- Expertise in Using public cloud platforms - including SaaS or PaaS offerings - to solve business problems (AWS or Azure).
- Experience in the latest container orchestration platforms including Kubernetes.
- Applying configuration management, infrastructure provisioning and automation tooling.
Technical Architect Desirable Requirements
- Third level (or equivalent) qualification in a related discipline
- Certification with a public cloud provider (AWS/Azure)
- Certification of specialisation (Kubernetes CKAD)
Technical Architect Benefits
- Competitive salary (£75000-£80000)
- Outstanding company culture
- Great opportunity for progression
- Generous holiday allowance
If you are interested in applying for the Technical Architect or discussing this role further get in touch with Connor Smyth at Anson McCade on 020 7780 6700.