£38,000 – £100,000 plus extended package
Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent
SC Cleared Project Manager
London (Hybrid: 2/3 days) - 38-110k
Our client, an industry leader in cyber security, are currently looking for a SC Cleared (or clearable) Project Manager to join their Central Government client in their latest project.
As a Project Manager with your client, you will:
- Mobilise and build required capability including the best available resources on contract award, maintaining this approach throughout project execution, providing leadership to project and programme based staff, with management of suppliers, subcontractors and associates where required.
- Build and maintain relations with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Shape and plan the project, including the overall schedule and governance with selection and/or application of appropriate methodologies, processes and tools
- Demonstrate pro-active management of internal and external key project controls
- Continually refine and enhance the project schedule.
- Close down of the project at the end of an engagement
A Project Manager should be able to demonstrate:
- VALID & ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE or the opportunity to be SC CLEARED in the UK
- Define, document and execute small projects or work-packages within a larger project
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project
- Prepare realistic project and quality plans and track activities
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate
- Provide effective leadership to the delivery team and suppliers
- Act as a primary point of contact for the client
What's in it for you as a Project Manager:
- Competitive base ranging from 38-100k (experience dependant)
- 7-9% bonus (experience dependant)
- The potential to obtain an up to 7k car allowance (depending on banding)
- Hybrid working requiring up to 3 days in London per week
If you are interested in joining our client, a front runner in cyber security, as a Project Manager get in touch with Connor Smyth at Anson McCade on 020 7780 6706.