Junior Cyber Security Consultant
£40,000 – £60,000 15% bonus, 35 days holiday
Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent Skills: ISO, CSC, Cyber Security
I am working with a mid-sized consultancy who are on the hunt for a Junior Cyber Security Consultant to join their growing engineering function in London. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic consultant to grow their skills in Cyber security, learning from the best in the business.
Specialising in "security and resilience", and in collecting, managing and exploiting information to reveal so-called "actionable intelligence", "threat intelligence", "fraud containment" and customer insight. You will gain exposure working with private and public sector clients.
What you will be doing as a Junior Cyber Security Consultant
- Advising organisations and middle and senior management level on security and cyber risk, governance and maturity, in the context of business and threats against it.
- Helping organisations identify target security operating models and maturity, and working with senior client management to define and transform their business.
- Delivery and ownership of cyber security work-streams or engagements
- Leading security delivery teams and projects, combining both our staff and client staff,
- Collaborating with our account teams and identifying ways in which we can help our customers, as well as grow our business. Support business development and proposal development and delivery.
- Identifying areas for developing our own capability, method and collaborating internally to grow our capability and people.
What's needed to be a Junior Cyber Security Consultant?
- A passion for and understanding of cyber security trends and threats
- A willingness to learn & adapt to new markets.
- Effective business acumen and an understanding of the cyber security challenges faced by organisations
- Demonstrable experience of identifying security risk and familiarity with common control frameworks
- Ability to articulate and pitch security advice, at both business and technical levels, directly to key customer stakeholders including senior management
- In this role
What you will receive as a Junior Cyber Security Consultant
- £40,000 - £60,000 + 15% Bonus
- Discounted BUPA medical cover
- 35 days holiday (including bank hols and buy/sell up to 10 days)
- Paid training and development
- Company share scheme
- 5% matched pension contributions
- Bi Annual pay reviews
For more information on the role contact me on