Enterprise Data Architect
£90,000 – £95,000
Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent Skills: ETL, Big Data, NoSQL
Enterprise Data Architect
Are you a technical Enterprise Data Architect looking to progress your career with an organisation that puts employee happiness first? Or just looking to make a move into consulting? I am working with one of the largest Cyber practices in the UK. Experience working with (AWS, AZURE or GCP is essential)
Specialising in "security and resilience", and in collecting, managing and exploiting information to reveal so-called "actionable intelligence", "threat intelligence", "fraud containment" and customer insight. You will gain exposure working with private and public sector clients.
What you will be doing as an Enterprise Data Architect?
You will define and resolve complex data collection, data integration, data storage and data access challenges to place key insights in the hands of decision makers at all levels of the organisation. You will specialise in helping clients with cross-cutting programmes where a holistic view of the organisation is important, but can also direct and shape particular solutions where the data aspects are a critical success factor.
What's expected of an Enterprise Data Architect?
- Sets standards for data analysis tools and techniques, advises on their application and ensures compliance.
- Maintains and applies up to date, specialist knowledge of database concepts (including unstructured, NoSQL and"big data" platforms), object and data modelling techniques.
- Builds a detailed knowledge of the full range of database and data persistence architectures, software and facilities available (e.g. streams).
- Takes account of industry specific requirements (e.g. geocoding, for geographic information systems).
- Interprets conceptual models into appropriate physical structures within set policies.
- Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas. Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.). Ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly, consulting with technical experts as required.
- Understands data-related performance issues e.g. object/relational impedance, database optimisation, and implements different approaches for data warehousing, analytics and operational systems.
- Understands data services, data security issues, "privacy by design" and Information Assurance principles.
- Understands master data management patterns and can advise on the right choices for each client.
- Defines metadata structures and population techniques that can be used with Enterprise Content Management solutions in conjunction with organisational policies.
- Works with minimal supervision on small to medium sized projects.
What you will receive as an Enterprise Date Architect?
- £95,000 - £100,000
- Discounted BUPA medical cover
- 35 days holiday (including bank hols and buy/sell up to 10 days)
- Paid training and development
- Company share scheme
- 5% matched pension contributions
- Bi Annual pay reviews
For more information on the role contact me on