Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent
One of the worlds 'Big 4' It Consultancy's known for its stellar career development is looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager with a background in insurance to join an exciting and fast growing team of talented individuals.
Our clients Insurance Technology practice works closely with its clients in helping to solve their business problems by shaping and leading technology-enabled business change engagements and providing stellar advisory services.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in the insurance industry, along with an understanding of project management principles, techniques, and tools. They will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager with the planning, organization, and execution of projects related to insurance.
Assistant project manager Responsibilities:
- Assist with project planning, scheduling, and tracking.
- Monitor and analyse progress of assigned projects.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Develop and maintain project documentation.
- Prepare reports and presentations to monitor progress.
- Liaise with stakeholders.
- Analyse and interpret data related to insurance projects.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Assistant Project Manager requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Knowledge of project management principles, techniques, and tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- PMO or project management experience
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation.
-Core insurance platform (PAS, Claims, and Underwriting) transformation.
Salary and benefits
- £50,000 - 62,000 base salary
- 10% bonus subject to job performance
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this role, don't hesitate to apply and we will get back to you with our feedback.
Your CV will be sent to the selected department. At no time will your CV be sent outside of Anson McCade without your authorisation.