Cloud Strategy SVP
£130,000 – £170,000 Bonus 40%, Additional Benefits Package
Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent Skills: strategy cloud business development data modelling
Anson McCade is delighted to bring the role of Cloud Strategy (SVP) to the market. Our client one of the most prestigious consultancies globally requires a Senior Vice President of Cloud Strategy to join their illustrious practice.
They solve some of the most complex and critical challenges organisations face creating value that has a lasting impact. The digital arm of the organisation provides independent, senior-level expertise that enables executives to drive value from technology. Central to that expertise is the architecture which underpins successful end-to-end Digital Transformation.
Cloud Strategy SVP Criteria
Knowledge and experience across one or more of the following:
o Media, and Telecommunication
o Business services
o Consumer products
Recognised for deep skill and passion as a specialist leader in any combination of areas:
o Cloud Strategy
o Private/Public Cloud
o AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in developing business case and TCO analysis drawing tangible connections between cloud strategy and business-valued financial-success metrics
- Experience defining and implementing governance and restructuring IT departments to optimally manage cloud environments and cloud-native applications
- Cloud Financial Management- Cloud Health, Cloudability, CloudCheckr, Cloud Custodian, etc.
Cloud Strategy SVP Responsibilities:
- Consistent track record of successfully structuring and leading client engagements to desired results, delivering hard dollar savings, meeting, or exceeding client expectations.
- Synthesizes information rapidly and applies good business judgment quickly to deliver deep insights into possible impacts and solutions
- Analytical, adept at quickly defining, aligning, and scaling data modelling and management approach with the client needs. Ensures 80/20 approach to rapidly draw conclusions. Skilled and quickly identifying anomalies, inconsistencies, errors, and conclusions.
- Develop execute and advise on multi-dimensional cloud strategies that consider the platform, architecture, security, organisational and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies
- Establishing foundations and vision for modernising the delivery of IT Services
- Skilled at defining, communicating, motivating, and leading change at executive levels and across the firm.
- Articulate, persuasive, communicator. Commands the room, handles executive and difficult audiences well. Readily adapts style and message appropriately to audience and circumstance. Excellent at impromptu communication during complex discussions.
- Experience with proposal development, strong commercial instincts, and interest. Generates growing demand for other firm resources in prospective and existing clients while remaining highly utilized. Consistently extend work for him/herself and others team members on client projects. Identifies and cultivates new opportunities.
Cloud Strategy SVP Essentials
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Information Services, or equivalent. Master's degree and/or certification in related specialty area(s) preferred.
- Extensive related consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build trusted relationships with senior business & technology leaders
- Experience in IT Operations & Cloud
- Track record of capacity & forecasting experience
- Robust fact gathering, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
This Cloud Strategy SVP role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has reached the top level of consulting solely working with high-profile private clients and is wanting to work on some of the most difficult and complex challenges in Cloud Strategy to date.
Cloud Strategy SVP
Reference: CloudSVP MSA