Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent
Cloud Capability Lead
This "best in class" engineering practice is currently on the lookout for a Cloud Capability Lead to assist them in their mission of becoming the best Infrastructure service ever. This organisation combines their credible industry knowledge with industry leading tools, methods and practices to deliver cutting edge solutions on a global scale.
This role represents the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, allowing you to develop your skills and experience both technically and personally while operating within one of the most innovative and diverse practices in the market.
As a Cloud Capability Lead, you will:
* Oversee the Building & Running of multiple cloud service teams who design, build & maintain infrastructure and software services, primarily AWZ, Azure, & GCP.
* Contribute to strategic direction for the wider cloud and Engineering communities, as well as your direct cloud service teams
* Responsible for the assurance of your teams financial buoyancy/ resource capability
* Build strong relationships with the CTO from your area, ensuring alignment with the technology strategy
* Support the wider infrastructure by assisting other teams
* Extensive experience managing the delivery teams involved in large, complex projects
* Deep technical understanding of platforms & technologies, e.g Python/ Powershell/ C# or equivalent
* Solid CI/CD pipelining skills using Octopus/Jenkins/Azure Devops or equivalent
* Extensive experience within Agile environments
* Excellent stakeholder management ability
The benefits - Cloud Capability Lead
* Salary of £100,000 - 119,600 (dependant on skills and interview performance)
* £5,500 car allowance
* 10% bonus
* Flexible Working patterns
If you're interested in this role as a Cloud Capability Lead, please apply directly or contact Eli at
Your CV will be sent to the selected department. At no time will your CV be sent outside of Anson McCade without your authorisation.