Senior Project Manager
£50,000 – £80,000 Plus Package
Location: United Kingdom (Gloucestershire – Cheltenham, Gloucestershire) Type: Permanent Skills: Project manager, SC Clear, Defence, Gov
Our Award winning client currently is recruiting for Senior Project Managers to join their growing National Security Intelligence business unit. As a Project Manager you will be helping to develop and deliver next generation technology intelligence solutions for a wide range of clients such as law enforcement agencies, telecommunications companies and compliance agencies.
Minimum Senior Project Manager requirements:
- Create and implement project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for one or more medium sized projects of low to moderate complexity.Prepare detailed statements of work and gain concurrence and approval from stakeholders regarding various project aspects.
- Participate in delivery assurance reviews to ensure adherence to project management policies and procedures.
- Assist in the staffing of projects. Organise project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments, and objectives. Participate in work as applicable.
- Perform ongoing review of project status, identify possible project risks. Recommend and implement risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
- Work in conjunction with team members and stakeholders to manage changes to technical requirements, business requirements and schedule of the project. Provide input on possible changes needed based on current project status.
- Manage client, company, and project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining and providing project metrics. Recommend changes or alternate paths based upon performance and metrics.
Senior Project Manager Needs:
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing medium to large scale projects end to end.
- Formal certification in a recognised Project Management qualification, such as PRINCE 2 Practitioner, Managing Successful Programs or PMP.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, engineering, or related field.
- Competency in working with various project management methodologies.
- Experience working with client vision, business objectives, and critical success factors.
- Adept in working with delivery assurance principles and appropriate procedures relevant to area.
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases.
- Expertise in the delivery of business applications.
- Experience in supplier/vendor management.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools, such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
Senior Project Manager Package:
- £50,000 - £80,000 (experience dependant)
- Flex Fund
- Flexible and competitive benefits package which include private medical and dental insurance, a competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, taste cards and more
- Dedicated career manager to ensure growth opportunities through industry leading guidance
Only those with the permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK will be considered for this position. Due to the nature of our work, successful candidates for this role will be required to go through Government DV clearance. As such Candidates who require sponsorship and are not sole British Citizens cannot be considered
If you are a Senior Project Manager ready for this unbelievable opportunity to work within one of the best companies in the UK apply now.