£65,000 – £90,000 Plus Package
Location: United Kingdom (Gloucestershire – Cheltenham, Gloucestershire) Type: Permanent Skills: security Architect, SABSA, TOGAF, Enterprise Security Strategy
Our Award winning client currently is recruiting for Security Architects to join their growing National Security Intelligence business unit. As a Security Architect will be helping to develop and deliver next generation technology intelligence solutions for a wide range of clients such as law enforcement agencies, telecommunications companies and compliance agencies.
Minimum Security Architect requirements:
- Architect solutions and technically lead their implementation
- Working closely with the customer's architecture team to develop solutions
- Technically lead security projects, ensuring that the customer's security requirements are met.
- Provide assistance and support on architectural/technical issues to other team members as required, whilst sharing technical knowledge and experiences
- Gain and maintain a working knowledge of the DXC Portfolio of Security Products and Services, promoting this with the customer and encouraging best fit solutions
- Continually review and enhance existing knowledge of the security aspects of common product sets and technologies
- Provide 'soft' consultancy skills and a proactive approach to gain the absolute trust of our customers
- Support consultancy team personnel.
- Participate in providing mentoring support and guidance to team members to help grow skills and capabilities
Security Architect Needs:
- Knowledge in Information Security Consultancy
- Knowledge and understanding of, and experience in, IT security
- Knowledge of security architectural and/or enterprise architectural frameworks (e.g., SABSA, TOGAF)
- Experience in developing and implementing Enterprise Security Strategy
- Experience of designing and implementing security solutions through to operation, experience of multi-supplier/multi-platform environments
- Experience in working with clients to capture requirements and formulate solutions
- A knowledge of key areas of Information Security Technology and an ability to apply them appropriately
- Delivering security architectures/strategies as part of a broader enterprise or IS/IT architecture
- Ability to interpret and apply appropriate standards, policies, and legislation, e.g., PCI DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, JSP 440, CESG IA Portfolio, ISO27001, etc.
- Understanding of threat and risk analysis methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of their output in the definition of security architectures
- Appreciation of trends in IT security
- Experience in solutioning and bid work
- Experience with cloud development and security requirements
- CESG Certified Professional (CCP) IA Architect
- CCP Security Information Risk Advisor (SIRA)
- Some industry or HMG security experience, depending on skill level
- MSc in IT Security or related subject or relevant industry experience
- Inst.ISP or other professional body
Security Architect Package:
- £65,000 - £90,000 (experience dependant)
- Flex Fund
- Flexible and competitive benefits package which include private medical and dental insurance, a competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, taste cards and more
- Dedicated career manager to ensure growth opportunities through industry leading guidance
Only those with the permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK will be considered for this position. Due to the nature of our work, successful candidates for this role will be required to go through Government DV clearance. As such Candidates who require sponsorship and are not sole British Citizens cannot be considered
If you are a Security Architect ready for this unbelievable opportunity to work within one of the best companies in the UK apply now.