£55,000 – £85,000 Plus Package
Location: United Kingdom (Gloucestershire – Cheltenham, Gloucestershire) Type: Permanent Skills: Solution Architect, Infrastructure as code, deployment automation, linux, Ansible
Our Award winning client currently is recruiting for Solution Architects to join their growing National Security Intelligence business unit. As a Solution Architect will be helping to develop and deliver next generation technology intelligence solutions for a wide range of clients such as law enforcement agencies, telecommunications companies and compliance agencies.
Minimum Solution Architect requirements:
- Interacting with project roles as required, to gain an understanding of the complex business environment, technical context, end client requirements and organisational strategic direction.
- Advising our customer on the latest technologies and methodologies
- Designing, and implementing innovative approaches to their problems and challenges.
- Understanding security policies and implementing solutions to satisfy security requirements.
- Designing and implementing solutions which have high availability, achieve performance metrics and are scalable.
- Helping to shape, evolve and document the architecture that underpins the existing platforms and services and lead their on-going transition from legacy systems to cloud based architectures.
Solution Architect Needs:
- A proven track record in technical computing-based environments
- A deep understanding of Linux and its broader eco system
- A practical understanding of deployment automation
- The ability to code, especially Infrastructure as code
- Network design, implementation, and administration
- A track record in the design and application of systems, leveraging automation technologies
- A deep understanding of Virtualisation and Container technologies
- Design of large, complex systems including practical experimentation and development skills
- Has both technical breadth and depth and great client engagement skills.
- Knowledge or appreciation of some the listed technologies;
- Foreman; Puppet; Satellite; Ansible; Nagios; AI/ML; Big Data; Elastic Search; IaaS; PaaS; HPC; DevOps; AWS; Azure; Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift; Linux based applications
Solution Architect Package:
- £55,000 - £85,000 (experience dependant)
- Flex Fund
- Flexible and competitive benefits package which include private medical and dental insurance, a competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, taste cards and more
- Dedicated career manager to ensure growth opportunities through industry leading guidance
Only those with the permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK will be considered for this position. Due to the nature of our work, successful candidates for this role will be required to go through Government DV clearance. As such Candidates who require sponsorship and are not sole British Citizens cannot be considered
If you are a Solution Architect ready for this unbelievable opportunity to work within one of the best companies in the UK apply now.