Vacancy detail

Enterprise Architect (Solution Architect, Technology Strategy, Architecture)

£70,000 – £90,000

Location: United Kingdom (Surrey) Type: Permanent

Enterprise Architect (Solution Architect, Technology Strategy, Architecture)

Are you an Enterprise Architect ready to start the New Year with a new challenge? If so then keep reading!

My client are a small but ever growing subsidiary of one of the biggest players in the international pharmaceutical retail industry, and are looking to bring in an Enterprise Architect to lead their strategic technology architecture direction.

My client may be a small organisation but they operate on an international level with pharmacies spread all over the world, from Norway to Mexico, and Thailand to Chile. Whilst they may be part of a huge international group my client still has all the benefits of a small organisation. They have a real start-up feel; the lack of rigid structure allows them to be extremely dynamic and flexible, making it a great environment to work in as it affords you a lot of responsibility.

In the Enterprise Architect role you will be responsible for the strategic technology architecture direction for the Infrastructure, Cloud, Network, Connectivity and End User Computing domain. The role will challenge you develop the technology vision and ensure that the strategy is aligned to this. My clients are a multinational organisation and it will be your responsibility to ensure that the technology platforms can support the high performance and scalable environment that they work in.

 Responsibilities:

  • Ensure the overall enterprise infrastructure architecture is aligned with the overall IT vision
  • Leadership – this role will have two direct reports who are Enterprise Architecture SME’s
  • Work closely with IT leadership to design and develop the strategic technology direction and vision
  • Develop a roadmap that shows how you plan to execute the strategy

The ideal candidate will have:

  • Experience as an Enterprise Architect
  • Experience working in an technology strategy focused role
  • A background that spans a range of industries

If this opportunity to work for a small but growing organisation who are backed by one of the biggest names within the pharmaceutical industry is for you then give me a call on: 02077806700 or email me on: Sam.Williams@AnsonMcCade.com.

Enterprise Architect (Solution Architect, Technology Strategy, Architecture)

AMC*SWI*WBA*BSM

Location: London

Salary: £70,000 - £90,000

Location: Surrey (70% of time will be spent in the Weybridge office whilst the other 30% will be split between London and Nottingham

Sam Williams

Sam.Williams@AnsonMcCade.com

Reference: AMC*SWI*WBA*BSM. To apply for this vacancy: email Sam Williams

Selected vacancies

Anson McCade executive search, London

Product Manager (Digital, Stra...

United Kingdom
Type: Permanent
£60,000–70,000
More

Anson McCade executive search, London

User Researcher (Agile, Scrum,...

United Kingdom (London, City of)
Type: Permanent
£45,000–65,000
More

Anson McCade executive search, London

Digital and Innovation Senior ...

United Kingdom (London, City of)
Type: Permanent
£50,000–75,000
More

Anson McCade executive search, London

Java Developer (DV Cleared)...

United Kingdom (Surrey)
Type: Permanent
£35,000–60,000
More

Anson McCade executive search, London

Senior Business Analyst (Lean/...

United Kingdom (London, City of)
Type: Permanent
£50,000–60,000
More

Anson McCade executive search, London

Data Science Machine Learning ...

United Kingdom (London, City of)
Type: Permanent

More

Anson McCade executive search, London

Securities, FICC, STS Strats, ...

United Kingdom (London, City of)
Type: Permanent

More

Anson McCade executive search, London

Programme Manager (Finance Tra...

United Kingdom (London, City of)
Type: Permanent
£80,000–100,000
More

Search all vacancies

We provide high-end, niche recruitment services within specific technical and business sectors on a contingency or search basis.