Anson McCade is looking for consultants and researchers, from those interested in entering the industry, with or without previous work experience, to those with significant recruitment experience
Anson McCade has an extensive and enviable client list, the members of which expect the very highest levels of service. To maintain and improve upon the very high standards within this unique organisation, all candidates must satisfy the following precepts:
- The majority of our clients are major Blue Chip organisations so a very positive, mature, articulate and well-spoken demeanour is essential. All candidates must have an easy and natural conversational style to enable effective communication with people from very diverse, well-educated backgrounds. You must also be an excellent listener, able to absorb large amounts of concise information and manage complex, challenging tasks effectively.
- The drive and enthusiasm to make a large number of professional phone calls and work long hours (Monday to Friday only though!) with a view to developing and maintaining strong Client and Candidate relationships.
- An ability to maintain high standards and desire to far exceed expectations are essential. To do this all employees must be keen to learn the many diverse aspects of this industry sector, from sales training and technical & business knowledge to operational and data management.
- The most important of the many requisite personal attributes that a consultant needs to have are extraordinary resilience and a sheer determination to succeed regardless of the inevitable setbacks. Recruitment is exceptionally demanding and only those individuals with these qualities can succeed, no matter how good your other skills are. Those that do succeed will find themselves, both in terms of job satisfaction and financial reward, in one of the most interesting and rewarding careers around.
- People are motivated by many different things. It really doesn’t matter what it is that motivates you but simply being highly motivated is essential. Regardless of the reason for the motivation, it so happens that you will be financially very well rewarded if you are successful - if you’re not financially motivated you will just have to live with it! Our commission structures and career opportunities are recognised by industry insiders as especially rewarding and attractive, and amongst the strongest you are likely to find. We offer these as we operate with a very long-term horizon; we want everyone we employ not just to take a job, but to build a career with us.
To register your interest in opportunities at Anson McCade please click the button below to register your CV directly, or send a CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Janey Worthing. You can of course call Janey on +44 (0) 20 7780 6700. As always, all applications will be treated confidentially.