Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Contract Skills: HR, governance, operating model, project manager
Contract £700-£750 Outside IR35 (6 months)
A global consulting firm, who is famous for delivering results for the worlds business leaders across multiple sectors and industry are seeking a successful/hands on business consultant to join a niche team whose mission is to develop and support digital solutions for Bain consultants and clients, so they get to better, faster insights and results.
* Manage an internal change program
* Help deliver specific initiatives within the program, in particular
o Define and implement a competency framework across functions in the department (in line with company-wide HR policies)
o Support definition, documentation and implementation of key processes across the department
o Support vendor management process definition and implementation, including support of some vendor management activities where required
o Tactical support of other initiatives as required
* Experience of managing a business change program
* Experience of business process design and implementation, ideally covering Finance, HR/Talent (including competency framework), vendor management and Project Portfolio Management
* Strong project management skills
* Strong ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
Your CV will be sent to the selected department. At no time will your CV be sent outside of Anson McCade without your authorisation.