Third Party Risk Management Consultant
£50,000 – £65,000 listed on advert
Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent Skills: Third Party Risk, Risk Management, Supply Chain Resilience, Financial Services, Banking
Third Party Risk Management Consultant
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
Our hybrid way of working is designed to help you plan your work and your life. We want decisions about 'where to work' to be governed by 'the work we need to do' - whether that's at client sites, offices/labs/studios, or remotely from home.
Our Financial Services Third-Party Risk Management team helps our clients to design, build and assure resilient supply chains to protect their reputation, respond to regulation and maintain competitive advantage.
Our view is that supply chain resilience can only be sought through an analysis of the end-to-end value chain including business operations (including intragroup) and supply chains to assess both the Important Business Services and the critical (material) third and fourth party that underpin these operations. Today's organisations need an approach that is broader than the previous traditional disciplines of business continuity management.
The role will combine assignments to:
- Assess client's resilience of their outsourcing, third party and intragroup services - using a range of tools and benchmarks.
- Provide assurance to clients on their adherence to third party (including outsourcing) and intragroup regulatory requirements, such as EBA Outsourcing, PRA SS2/21 and equivalents.
- Undertake 3rd party risk and assurance assessments on behalf of Financial Services clients
- Assess and advise clients on Third-Party risk management software solutions and risk-based tooling.
- Design and implement third-party and intragroup risk management frameworks- governance, policies, risk appetite statements and tolerances.
- Design and implement new operating models to manage and oversee third-party and intragroup services - including capability mapping, organisation design (across 3 Lines of Defence), end to end third-party management processes, systems and risk-based tooling
We are looking for consultants with the multi-disciplinary outlook to deliver our view of what makes a business resilient. Specifically we are seeking;
- An ambitious consultant who has a passion for designing resilience supply chains and building a more robust economy
- Someone self-motivated with an unwavering sense of pride in their work and a clear record of success
- Stakeholder management skills, capable of managing interactions across the business
- Knowledge of the operations of sourcing and contract management and in particular, the identification and management of risk within third parties and intragroup services.
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking third party risk and assurance assessments (both onsite and remote) across major risk categories, such as operational and cyber.
- Technical experience in many of the following is essential: supply chain risk management and assurance assessments, exit and business continuity planning, outsourcing and intragroup governance; Operating Model design for third-party and intragroup services;
- Knowledge and understanding of the application of outsourcing, intragroup and third-party regulation including, EBA Outsourcing, PRA SS2/21 and other regulatory equivalents.
- Transformation skills in implementing third party operating models, including organisation design, governance frameworks (policies, procedures, tooling, metrics), and systems.
- Experience of relevant international standards for resilience, risk management, information security and service continuity
Familiarity with Financial Services Regulation and a financial services background, however, we recognise that supply chain resilience principles apply across other regulated sectors (such manufacturing and pharmaceutical), so would consider applications from individuals with related experience from other sectors.
Third Party Risk Management Consultant Benefits
- Base salary £50,000 - £70,000
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
If you are interested in this Third Party Risk Management Consultant role then please apply with your CV.
*Please note this role does not offer sponsorship*