£60,000 – £85,000
Location: United Kingdom (Northamptonshire – Northampton, Northamptonshire) Type: Permanent Skills: Solutions Architect (Technical Architect/Solutions Engineer)
Solutions Architect (Technical Architect/Solutions Engineer)
Salary £60,000 - £85,000 Location - Northampton Type - Permanent
One of the World's largest and most respected financial institutions is seeking Solution Architects to contribute to its financial and digital solutions portfolio for its millions of valued customers. These technologically focussed solutions will help to streamline and assist businesses and individuals on a daily basis worldwide, ultimately improving their digital banking experience. As a Solutions Architect you will envision the design and implementation of these services on behalf of this Multinational and Universal Bank.
What you will do as a Solutions Architect -
- Creating technology solutions to meet business requirements, in line with Strategies and Architectures, Customers and Colleagues.
- Working with the relevant Technology and Change Project Manager and Architects to ensure that the outcomes delivered by projects are consistent with the original solution.
- Working with the relevant CTO Architects, to help with the creation of an appropriate technology strategy and roadmap for the relevant business area.
- Supporting the Medium Term Planning (MTP) process to ensure interdependencies are understood and that the proposed plan is viable.
Essential Requirements of a Solutions Architect -
- Excellent knowledge of integration and implementation issues and their architectural implications, and of best practice architectural and design methods.
- Ability to describe existing technology infrastructure across all major functions/ departments and a comprehensive grasp of emerging technologies.
- Direct experience of Software delivery and deployment patterns (e.g. Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, etc.).
- A broad and deep knowledge of technologies (including infrastructure) that are used by financial service providers.
- Understanding and ability to deliver on API's.
- Experience of agile structures and working in an agile environment.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders to influence their thinking about what is possible through technology innovation.
- Ability to understand how and where third party products could be deployed, including a good knowledge of vendor evaluation and selection best practice.
Salary and Benefits of a Solutions Architect -
- Salary £60,000 - £85,000 (experience dependent)
- Annual Bonus (20%)
- 10% Pension
- 25 Days Holiday Entitlement (Buy or sell Up to 5 Days)
- Private Medical Cover
- Excellent Training & Development
- Company Share Options
- Hybrid working (3 days remote)
Do you think you have what it takes to deliver technologically comprehensive End-2-End solutions as a Solution Architect for millions of UK and Global customers? If so, I invite you to apply.
Advert Reference: AMC/PBO/SABNH